The main objective of the money launderer is to transform ‘dirty’ money into seemingly clean money or other assets in a way to not leave any trace as possible of the transformation. Examples of illegal activities that often involve money laundering are: drug trafficking; terrorism; smuggling; fraud; bribery; robbery; embezzlement; and illegal gambling.
DIXIPAY IS IN COMPLIANCE WITH LEGAL ARRANGEMENTS
- DIXIPAY introduced all the rules and procedures related to prevention of money laundering.
- The Holding Group of Companies have got general policies against money laundering and terrorist financing.
BRANCHES AND SUBSIDIARIES
The branches and subsidiaries in other countries operate in accordance with the legislations of those countries.
They also implement the anti-money laundering policies of the DIXIPAY Holding Group.
DIXIPAY’S ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING POLICIES
The following standards and duties are considered to be minimum requirements for DIXIPAY.
- Know Your Customer and Due Diligence
- For each Person and/or Legal entity want to use all the advantages of our system should hold a DIXIPAY certified account.
- All persons and legal entities should have “Identity Verified|” by DIXIPAY.
DIXIPAY will monitor any unusual or suspicious transactions or activities.
- Record keeping
- DIXIPAY will keep a Records of all documents obtained for the purpose of identification and all transaction data as well as other information related to money laundering matters in accordance with the applicable anti-money laundering laws/regulations.
- All records must be kept for at least 5 years.